
Leah got to play with the wrapping paper tube. She had fun with it.

Here she is showing off her earrings.

This week started of with Leah being sick. She started running a low grade fever Saturday night and then it turned into a high fever and a bad cough. I took her to the doctor on Monday and we had a bunch of test ran on her, which made her really mad but they showed that she has RSV. We knew she had been exposed but we were hoping she wouldn't get it. RSV is a cold but can become much worse in infants. Her fever broke on Tuesday but her cough is still here and she isn't eating well. She was taking a steriod twice a day and using a nebulizer with albuterol in it. She doesn't have to take the steriod anymore but we are still doing the nebulizer until her cough gets completely better. So Josh took off Tuesday and tomorrow and I am took off Monday, Wednesday and today. No fun.
We will probably not have school tomorrow with the weather that is happening outside. It is raining/ freezing rain and is suppose to turn into sleet and snow later on. Oh yeah. Hope it isn't as bad as last year.
I am going to post a few pictures that are not too new but I finally found time to get the pictures off of the camera.

Gabby being such a good puppy!

Uncle Jason and Grandpa Harvey visited in early January. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment