Blogging.....I never thought I would say I would have my own blogging site. I guess this is what you do when you have a child. I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone up to date without having to email everyone. We had Leah's 6 month appointment on Friday the 15th. She now weighs 15 pounds and 7 oz. She is also almost 27 inches long. What a tall girl!! She has been eating cereal and baby food now for about 2 months. We just had the daycare start feeding her cereal and baby food too. That has been a work in progress. She has issues eating her bottles at daycare because she gets distracted and wants to watch everyone else instead of eating. They are trying to find ways to get her to finish her bottles. She eats great at home so we aren't too worried about it. Leah has started sitting up on her own and loves it. Well she doesn't love it when she falls back and hits her head but she doesn't do it that often. :) She also loves to bounce and stand up when you hold her. She has become very loud when she is talking too. You think she is crying but she actually just playing and talking! :)
This past weekend we got her ears pierced. She did very well with it. She didn't like Josh having to hold her still and of course didn't like the initial pain but within a minute or so she was just fine. She doesn't mind us cleaning them and they seem to be doing well.
As for Josh, he is busy with work now. He is doing a new project so he is having to work late nights. I don't like it that much but he loves his job and that is what is important.
I still love my job. We had a whole week of snow days right after Christmas break so we will be in school until at least June 7th, yuck! I have a pretty good group of kids this year, if I could just get them to listen to me all the time! LOL.
And last but not least, Gabby. We just had her yearly appointment with the vet. She is doing great. They gave her the shots, which she didn't like but is up and normal again after not doing a whole lot yesterday. She is still barking like crazy and sometimes wakes Leah up in the middle of the night but that doesn't happen very often. I think Leah is getting use to it.
Well I am going to try to update this at least once a week but don't hold me to that. :)
This past weekend we got her ears pierced. She did very well with it. She didn't like Josh having to hold her still and of course didn't like the initial pain but within a minute or so she was just fine. She doesn't mind us cleaning them and they seem to be doing well.
As for Josh, he is busy with work now. He is doing a new project so he is having to work late nights. I don't like it that much but he loves his job and that is what is important.
I still love my job. We had a whole week of snow days right after Christmas break so we will be in school until at least June 7th, yuck! I have a pretty good group of kids this year, if I could just get them to listen to me all the time! LOL.
And last but not least, Gabby. We just had her yearly appointment with the vet. She is doing great. They gave her the shots, which she didn't like but is up and normal again after not doing a whole lot yesterday. She is still barking like crazy and sometimes wakes Leah up in the middle of the night but that doesn't happen very often. I think Leah is getting use to it.
Well I am going to try to update this at least once a week but don't hold me to that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment