


Well Leah is growing up so fast. Today was a warm (52 degree) winter Saturday so we went to Grandma Pam's to play outside on the trampoline and in her play house. We had a lot of fun. She was running across the trampoline and playing with the balls. She loves to be outside. I can't wait for it to warm up this spring to take her out in her new wagon she got for Christmas.
Leah is talking up a storm now. She can pretty much say any word you ask her to repeat. Some of the words she uses a lot are: "no,no!" Bampa (Grandpa) Bamma (Grandma) Momma, Dadda, Moe (More) Me (milk) and many many more. She loves to read and play with her babies. She also loves to run her cars across the table! We have her 18 month check up on Tuesday. We shall see how much she has grown in 6 months! I think the doctor will be surprised when he sees her! Well that is all I have for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment