


Leah turned 7 months on February 9th. We had a snow day that day so I got to stay home with her. I am so tired of snow. I am hoping it is done now but it probably isn't. Leah is starting to eat a lot more and is much more active. She loves to sit and play with her toys, any of them that make sounds or she can put in her mouth. She also tries to sit herself back up if she is laying down. She can't do it yet but keeps trying! She is drooling a lot and has another cold but is still happy as can be.
This past week has been really busy for both Josh and me. I had conferences this past week and Josh was trying to get his project done so he had to work late a few nights. Thanks to Grandma Pam for stepping in and watching Leah. She also came over Saturday so Josh and I could go see The Book of Eli and go out to dinner. It was the first movie I have been to since I was 8 months pregnant. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment